Breed
Wolfdog
Sex
Male
Price
$2500
State
Minnesota - MN
Low content (37%) Wolfdog, Male, Born February 9, 2019.

German Shepherd, Siberian Husky, Grey Wolf mix.
I am fostering him until I can find him a forever home. He is still just a puppy, and he has been very social and around lots of kind people and other pets. He does howl just like a wolf. He's been taken to the vet and had shots. New owner must check with their State, county, and city laws/ordinances (North Dakota and MN are both legal to own Wolfdogs)

Rehoming fee $2500

Attachments

• IMG_1962.JPG
    IMG_1962.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Mainecoonbabe

Low content (37%) Wolfdog, Male, Born February 9, 2019.

German Shepherd, Siberian Husky, Grey Wolf mix.
I am fostering him until I can find him a forever home. He is still just a puppy, and he has been very social and around lots of kind people and other pets. He does howl just like a wolf. He's been taken to the vet and had shots. New owner must check with their State, county, and city laws/ordinances (North Dakota and MN are both legal to own Wolfdogs)

Rehoming fee $2500
Funny!!!! Wolfdogs r NEVER born white-EVER! And they r only born once a year and not in feb. Im hoping that someone sold u the parents and told u they were wolfdogs and u were just too dumb to google it. And that u r not intentionally being dishonest. Everyone on this site is pretty well versed in their breeds. So, no u will not be selling a husky mutt for $2,500 and ur post will be removed. You are more than welcome to sell them as what they are. They are still cute.