Sister Kitties Looking for Home in Silicon Valley (Bay Area)

kimberlygobok

Breed
Domestic Short Hair
Date Born
07/04/2018
Sex
Female
Price
make an offer
Aeris and Arya are looking for a new home together in the San Francisco Bay Area / Silicon Valley!

First Kitty: Aeris (Domestic Short Hair - Gray Tabby)
Second Kitty: Arya (Domestic Short Hair - Black)

They were originally adopted from the Humane Society (they were found together as bush babies in Alviso) and have completed their full treatment of the basic kitty shots in the first 4 months. They have been de-wormed and micro-chipped and had the monthly preventive flea treatment. Both kitties love to play and cuddle and have generally remained indoors. They have been pure joys to me ever since I brought them home. Aeris is the most adventurous one of the two while Arya tends to be more independent and observant. It takes time for them to warm up to other people but sooner or later, they love to cuddle with you once they get familiar with you. Altogether, they have been very pleasant and well-behaved.

Reason for selling them: I had some unexpected family health circumstances that are prompting me to immediately move with my family (some members are unfortunately allergic to cats). I am looking for owners who would like to take both of them together as I do not want to split them up. I am also happy to give their stuff (kitty playhouse, tree , cage, carrier, automated petsafe kitty litterbox, toys, harnesses, leash, etc.) to make this an easier transition.

Price: You make the call on what feels right. I care more about their wellbeing and am happy to give them to a caring owner than take them back to the animal shelter.

Logistics: Pick-up only in Sunnyvale, California during the weekday evening (after 6PM) or early morning (before 7AM) or weekend.

Birthday for Both: July 4, 2018
Weight for Both: ~6lbs each

Last edited by a moderator: