Breed
Siamese
Date Born
10/20/2018
Sex
Female
Price
$650
Traditional Siamese Seal point and Chocolate point Males and Females Kittens. Kittens will be ready to go to their new homes when they will be eight weeks old fully weened and litter trained around--December 20th. Our kittens are loose in our house and hand-raised as family members, to be friendly and affectionate companions, unafraid of children or the activity of a household. Their personalities range from lap cats to clowns but are usually a charming combination of both. No destructive or neurotic cats are ever used for breeding. They and the parents are strictly indoor cats. They are feline leukemia, FELV, FIV and HW negative. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Attachments

• 20140320_091442.jpg
    20140320_091442.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 25

deniser

Traditional Siamese Seal point and Chocolate point Males and Females Kittens. Kittens will be ready to go to their new homes when they will be eight weeks old fully weened and litter trained around--December 20th. Our kittens are loose in our house and hand-raised as family members, to be friendly and affectionate companions, unafraid of children or the activity of a household. Their personalities range from lap cats to clowns but are usually a charming combination of both. No destructive or neurotic cats are ever used for breeding. They and the parents are strictly indoor cats. They are feline leukemia, FELV, FIV and HW negative. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.
Do you have any left? Just lost my 18 year old, looking for a choc female if possible.

blu eye mimi

Do you have any left? Just lost my 18 year old, looking for a choc female if possible.
I apologize for not responding to your message earlier. I haven't checked my account for a while. I hope you found a kitten. I'm so sorry about the loss of your cat.