Pitsky Puppies for Sale

DacyB

Breed
Pitsky (Pitbull/Husky)
Date Born
November 11, 2018
Price
$600
We have 8 beautiful and playful puppies that need their forever homes! If you are looking for a loyal companion who can keep up with your outdoor activities, a Pitsky is perfect for you! Energetic, loyal, lovable, and teachable, these pups are super smart! The father is a Siberian Husky from Michigan and the momma is a Pitbull from WV. (talk about long-distance relationship) We have 7 boys and 1 girl available. They were born on November 11, 2018 and will be ready January 6, 2019. We are asking $600 for the boys and $700 for the girl.

Shan&rich

We have 8 beautiful and playful puppies that need their forever homes! If you are looking for a loyal companion who can keep up with your outdoor activities, a Pitsky is perfect for you! Energetic, loyal, lovable, and teachable, these pups are super smart! The father is a Siberian Husky from Michigan and the momma is a Pitbull from WV. (talk about long-distance relationship) We have 7 boys and 1 girl available. They were born on November 11, 2018 and will be ready January 6, 2019. We are asking $600 for the boys and $700 for the girl.
Hello I am interested in the female pitsky, do you still have her? Do you ship your pups?

DacyB

Hi there! We don't ship our puppies. There are too many risks involved. What state are you located in? And currently, we do still have her. I have a few people that have messaged me this week and I'm trying to et back to everyone today. Sorry for the wait!

Jessntimothy324

Hello, I am very interested in one of your pups.. please send me pics.. if you have any pups any available ofcourse.. thank you.. my email is jne0318@gmail.com. My name is Jessica .. thanks again I hope to hear from u soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rmorgan22

Hi very interested if you still have any puppies available. If so, can you send me pictures and location to Riley.morgan.21@gmail.com look forward to hearing from you! I am in West Virginia !

Last edited:

Hello, do you have any more pups available?