Hello All! Crazy Little Spazz Saying Hi!

ThatOneSpazz

I am new to both the original Classifieds and DailyPets, so this will be fun~
This new Website is very neat though! I can't wait to watch this community grow~

For right now I am actually on the lookout for the possibility to adopt a minimum of two ferrets~ ! I've got a cage, food, bedding, the whole nine yards just waiting for them~

I live in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina with my Mom and Dad, our two dogs, two cats, and my pet noodle~
...And fluff noodles, eventually~ X3

JGaulard

Staff member
Pro Member
Great post and welcome aboard! I think you're really going to love this website. The community is already coming alive very quickly and it's so much more interactive than a traditional classifieds website (although we obviously have classifieds too). We're having a lot of fun watching it grow.

Good luck with the ferrets!

ThatOneSpazz

Great post and welcome aboard! I think you're really going to love this website. The community is already coming alive very quickly and it's so much more interactive than a traditional classifieds website (although we obviously have classifieds too). We're having a lot of fun watching it grow.

Good luck with the ferrets!

Thank you!
It reminds me of one other great Forum I'm on-- sSnakeSs.com! For all the reptile lovers~ They are sort of the same idea over there, but admittedly this one is a lot cleaner looking, hehe~

Thank you again! I am just barely able to contain my patience, but I'm trying, hehe!
I can't wait to open my home to two or more little fluff noodles eventually~