German Shepherds

sammisshepherds

I am passionate about my 4 legged babies. We have two GSDs with impeccable pedigrees and have had our first litter. It has been so much fun experiencing this wonder.......I have to share!

JGaulard

Staff member
Pro Member
Hi,

Thanks for adding to the "Breeders" forum. Where are you located? How much do you usually charge for the puppies? Do you have any photos of the parents or puppies you can post? Is there anything you can tell us about your dogs' pedigrees?

Thanks!

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
We were emailed this description of this breeder service, so we're posting it here:

------

We are located in Eastern Washington, in a small town named Prosser (in the Yakima valley). We have two GSDs, one black and tan (Leopold) and one black and red (Nikita). Their pedigrees go back 4 generations (AKC registery) and have loyalty DOWN!

I am building my webpages up, so there are a few pictures (I am not a photographer) of the puppies.

As for adoption fees, I am asking $1000 per puppy, and selling only 3 of the 7. The first 4 are promised to an organization that provides training and PTSD trained dogs to veterans.