D

DacyB

Breed
Pitsky (Pitbull/Husky)
Date Born
November 11, 2018
Price
$600
We have 8 beautiful and playful puppies that need their forever homes! If you are looking for a loyal companion who can keep up with your outdoor activities, a Pitsky is perfect for you! Energetic, loyal, lovable, and teachable, these pups are super smart! The father is a Siberian Husky from Michigan and the momma is a Pitbull from WV. (talk about long-distance relationship) We have 7 boys and 1 girl available. They were born on November 11, 2018 and will be ready January 6, 2019. We are asking $600 for the boys and $700 for the girl.

Reactions: Rmorgan22 and Jessntimothy324
S

Shan&rich

DacyB said:
We have 8 beautiful and playful puppies that need their forever homes! If you are looking for a loyal companion who can keep up with your outdoor activities, a Pitsky is perfect for you! Energetic, loyal, lovable, and teachable, these pups are super smart! The father is a Siberian Husky from Michigan and the momma is a Pitbull from WV. (talk about long-distance relationship) We have 7 boys and 1 girl available. They were born on November 11, 2018 and will be ready January 6, 2019. We are asking $600 for the boys and $700 for the girl.
Hello I am interested in the female pitsky, do you still have her? Do you ship your pups?

D

DacyB

Hi there! We don't ship our puppies. There are too many risks involved. What state are you located in? And currently, we do still have her. I have a few people that have messaged me this week and I'm trying to et back to everyone today. Sorry for the wait!

C

CadenUSMC

S

scubasteve32

J

Jessntimothy324

Hello, I am very interested in one of your pups.. please send me pics.. if you have any pups any available ofcourse.. thank you.. my email is jne0318@gmail.com. My name is Jessica .. thanks again I hope to hear from u soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Rmorgan22

DacyB said:

Hi very interested if you still have any puppies available. If so, can you send me pictures and location to Riley.morgan.21@gmail.com look forward to hearing from you! I am in West Virginia !

Last edited:
B

BeccaD31909

Can you send pictures of any you might still have available to BeccaD31909@yahoo.com. Thank you so much

W

Winteriscomingxii

DacyB said:

Hello, do you have any more pups available?