Mini Goldendoodles F1

lindseyudy

Breed
Mini Goldendoodle
Date Born
10/7/2018
Price
$1500 Males $1600 Females
We have 5 beautiful F1 mini goldendoodles for sale. Mom is a beautiful 65 lb red golden retriever and dad is a 17lb Moyen poodle. These puppies were born inside our home and have been loved by kids and me since birth! All puppies will come home with age appropriate vaccinations, dewormed, food, vet checked and a blanket. All the females are light blonde in color and are 5-6 lbs right now at 5 weeks. Katie and Hawk are the smallest and Lola the largest of the females. Chinks and Tuff are the males and both about 6.5 lbs. They are a deep red and beautiful! From left to right in the group picture is Chinks, Lola, Tuff, Hawk and Katie. These babies have been around other dogs, cats, children, and other household noises that come with a big family and the country. :) Please call or text for more pictures or videos. We have 3 light females and 2 red males. Pups should be 25-50lbs full grown. $1500 for males and $1600 for females with a $300 non refundable deposit. They will be 8 weeks on December 2nd. I will hold till Christmas if you need me to do so. I can send videos as well. :) Call or text me. Lindsey 208-431-5514

Attachments

• Chinks.png
    Chinks.png
    213 KB · Views: 6
  • Group Pic.png
    Group Pic.png
    199.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Hawk.png
    Hawk.png
    214.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Katie.png
    Katie.png