• Thread starter Tfoxy79
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tfoxy79

Breed
Labradoodles
Kyle is four years old. He’s a wonderful pet! My parents are moving and can’t take him with them. He’s a labradoodle that’s not fixed. Kyle loves other dogs and really loves children! Please contact me if you are looking for a new best friend. He’s very loving and loyal. Not a barker either. Just happy to be loved. He’s registered CKC with papers.

Attachments

• 70AFD6C9-2275-4039-9EDE-947F255D9750.jpeg
    70AFD6C9-2275-4039-9EDE-947F255D9750.jpeg
    73.2 KB · Views: 10
  • BF0D7D7B-92DA-4C42-98CF-50D66680C3D5.jpeg
    BF0D7D7B-92DA-4C42-98CF-50D66680C3D5.jpeg
    73.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 2B0AA0A9-E494-4477-B4BC-B074CA0FDDBB.jpeg
    2B0AA0A9-E494-4477-B4BC-B074CA0FDDBB.jpeg
    76.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 97A0B4E1-F5F5-4C39-8AB0-47C60DEBAFCC.jpeg
    97A0B4E1-F5F5-4C39-8AB0-47C60DEBAFCC.jpeg
    94.5 KB · Views: 11
S

Shelah

Tfoxy79 said:
Kyle is four years old. He’s a wonderful pet! My parents are moving and can’t take him with them. He’s a labradoodle that’s not fixed. Kyle loves other dogs and really loves children! Please contact me if you are looking for a new best friend. He’s very loving and loyal. Not a barker either. Just happy to be loved. He’s registered CKC with papers.
Hi
He looks like a cutie. How much to ship him to MA? I'd love to have him. Love the "doodles", such nice dogs!
Shelah

S

Shelah

Hi
He looks like a cutie. Where are you located? I am in MA near
Cape Cod.
Shelah

T

Tfoxy79

Shelah said:
Hi
Cape Cod.
Shelah
Good morning, let me find out the cost to fly him to you. I would need a deposit and cost of flight upfront. I can give you references so you know I’m honest. Email me.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tfoxy79

Shelah said:
Hi
Cape Cod.
Shelah
I’m in Houston, Texas.

JGaulard

JGaulard

Staff member
Pro Member
Remember, a great way to see if a seller is legitimate is to have them take a photo of the animal you are interested in next to a piece of paper with your name on it. Do your due diligence. Ask for a photo of their driver's license. We'll be putting up tips and tricks for safety this afternoon.

Reactions: Tfoxy79
T

Tfoxy79

JGaulard said:
Remember, a great way to see if a seller is legitimate is to have them take a photo of the animal you are interested in next to a piece of paper with your name on it. Do your due diligence. Ask for a photo of their driver's license. We'll be putting up tips and tricks for safety this afternoon.
And the seller needs to know the buyer is truly interested and guaranteed to pay full price so a deposit is required. Works both ways.

Reactions: JGaulard
JGaulard

JGaulard

Staff member
Pro Member
Tfoxy79 said:
And the seller needs to know the buyer is truly interested and guaranteed to pay full price so a deposit is required. Works both ways.

You are absolutely 100% correct. If there is any ever doubt between buyer and setter, an escrow service such as Escrow.com can really help out.

Status
Not open for further replies.