Great Dane Puppies, ready on May 2, 2019!!!

paintball4604

Breed
Great Dane
Date Born
March 7, 2019
Price
USD $800.00
City
YELM
WA
These little guys and gals will be ready for their forever homes on Thursday, May 2, 2019. I raise them in my home with plenty of access to new people, ourselves, and plenty of interaction with children several times per week and provide deworming, first shots (Unless the new family wishes to wait) 2 days before them being home ready. Mom is a beautiful Mantle and Dad is a handsome Merle, I have 1 Merle boy, 2 Mantle girls and 5 Mantle boys for a total of 10 gorgeous little ones, several have found forever homes and are not listed anymore. These puppies are very active and at 4 weeks are 10 pounds on average. These puppies will be sold without papers, they are purebred I just previously decided not to register the mother. They all have excellent temperaments and are really enjoying the teething phase! I am available to meet prospective buyers near the Yelm area or at our home if you would like to meet mom and dad. I can be reached through text or email, please leave a name, way to communicate and any questions you would like to ask me. Dad is nearly 3 and mom is 2 years old. They are in the process of beginning potty training, we still have accidents, but at 4 weeks they are all figuring out the concept to not potty where they sleep, they are trained on unprinted newspaper rolls which makes cleanup and transitioning to a new home a breeze. They eat Blue Buffalo Puppy food for their meals and probiotics to support immune health. I have a bunch of photos and am more than willing to send them to an interested party.
Please contact me before these little babies are all spoken for! A non-refundable deposit is required at a minimum sum of $300.00, checks, PayPal, Zelle, and cash are the primary means of purchase. PayPal can charge a fee which may increase the price if that route is chosen.

Attachments

• IMG-2696.JPG
    IMG-2696.JPG
    113.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG-2693.JPG
    IMG-2693.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG-2662.JPG
    IMG-2662.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG-2684.JPG
    IMG-2684.JPG