Ferrets and a Guinea Pig for Sale

hannahb

Breed
Ferret and Guinea Pig
I currently own two ferrets, but can no longer afford to care for them since I am trying to save money to move out in a month. I have had them for less than a year. One is almost two years old and his name is Elliot, mostly light colored fur, loves attention and his vitamin supplements that have flavored taurine in it. The other one is about eight months old and his name is Stewart, mostly dark colored, tends to play rough, but has moved past his biting issues. Stewart is larger than Elliot, so he tends to get a little too aggressive. Supervision is required when allowing them, especially Stewart, out of the cage for playtime. They love to dig into things, and get into anything they can. They are both very loving and love to chase you if you run around with them a little bit. Stewart loves to climb and both of them will greet you with excitement any time you come around. If you want to ever clip their nails, put them in a bath, then stand them up to rest their front feet on your hand, or you could hold them by the scruff on the back of their neck to make them relax. Elliot is okay with baths, but Stewart can and will jump out of the tub.

The guinea pig, Ginger, is a bit temperamental. She cannot be around other guinea pigs. I used to have a second guinea pig and I had to keep them separated. She's loving and will occasionally take bites on your fingers, thinking she is playing. I used to have a big cage for her, but I had to downsize because I couldn't keep up with such a cage. She absolutely loves timothy hay, along with other treats. She likes apples, carrots, lettuce, kale, and bananas, but only in small amounts, or the food goes bad on the cage. Ginger is black and white and tend to shed, but a simple brushing and a bath can take care of it. Ginger is a bit antisocial to other animals, but will run up to the door of the cage and squeak when her owner comes by.

Each ferret is being sold for $100, both for $180. The guinea pig will be sold for $40-$50. Deadline for this listing will be October, 20th, 2018.

I apologize for no photos to go along with this listing. I was unable to add any.

LOVING AND CARING HOMES ARE MOST IMPORTANT!!!!

ThatOneSpazz

Hello there, @hannahb

I am interested, as I am on the lookout for some ferrets and would love to adopt those two boys!
I am simply unsure of how far you are potentially from me, as that would be an issue if you're states away! Could we perhaps talk more privately so we're not giving too much info out into the open?

Last edited: