• Start date
L

Lakesidemastiffs

Breed
English Mastiff
Date Born
12-16-2018
Price
English Mastiff puppies for sale. They will be born December 16th 2018 AKC registration full or limited. Ouf Facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/lakesidemastiffs/ . Please visit to see pictures of past litters and this litter as it grows. These babies are fully raised indoors and are seen by a veterinarian for all worming and age appropriate shots. We have a policy we believe you should be able to see your puppy , where its raised , and how it is raised. I believe in being transparent not hiding the way they are brought up. They are not raised in a kennel or cage . We start working with potty training at 3 and a half weeks old training in wood chips inside where the whelping box is. Then at 6 weeks old after they have their 1st shot by the vet, we will start training them to go out on a schedule to go potty. This can make it easier for you when you take one home. They will have to stay here till they are at least 8 weeks in age, but you will be welcome to come see your puppy as they grow. There is a possibility of shipping depending on location. Most likely we will have to involve a car transport and this cost would be incurred by the new owner. Mom is on site and dad is about 40 min away and can be visited as well by appointment with sires owner .All the babies will come with a contract for a 1 year health guarantee. I do have references from the past purchasers of the litters. Raising mastiffs is a passion. I believe that they should all be loving part of families and that's the way they are raised here. The cost for the puppies is $1800.00 each. If you would like one possibly for pet only limited registration it will be a fee of $1500.00. This will require a 500.00 deposit to hold the puppy's place. This deposit is non refundable. The remainder of the amount must be paid by cash. The deposit to hold can be made by cash, check, or PayPal. English Mastiffs are the only animals that we breed. They are raised around other dogs in the house and we have chickens outside that they will get to see once they are old enough to. As for health testings, mom has had hers and the sires owner has had his done. Dad has had the DNA testings completed and but I have their lineage records showing ones that past generations have on moms side. Any other questions can be answered when you contact us via email , personal message, or phone. This is a life long commitment with these babies, this is why we are transparent. Videos on my YouTube account can be seen as they are growing. I like to post lots of them so if you can't make it down to see them you can see them in video. I also have past videos of past litters if you subscribe to it so you can have an idea as to how they have been raised in the past. Just take a look at them when you get the chance.

Attachments

• 20181114_130524.jpg
    20181114_130524.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 00p0p_4TYAdqHKUJ0_600x450.jpg
    00p0p_4TYAdqHKUJ0_600x450.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited by a moderator: