Champion Line West German Shepherd Puppies for Sale

• Thread starter VomHausHurson
  • Start date
VomHausHurson

VomHausHurson

Breed
German Shepherd
Champion Line West German Shepherd Puppies Available Now (8 weeks old). Beautiful large red & black mother with silver shoulders. Her father was a World Seiger Champion in USA. The pups mother is also AKC registered & hips/elbows SV certified Normal in Germany. The father is a large solid black GSD weighing about 100Lbs, 8 years old, exceptional disposition, no health issues, good hips but not certified. There are 2 females & 1 large male available now. They have been completely raised in our loving home with my young children & indoor cat. They have been socialized with different people, dogs, cat, chickens, ducks & horses. They are confident around vacuums, spraying hoses, hair dryers, indoor & outdoor noises (including a loud 1 year old), etc. They get to spend supervised time outside on my deck in a puppy play pen, they get tons of constant attention from my family & enjoy play time on my lawn with my other dogs & children. They have been dewormed 3 times and had their first vaccine of Canine Spectra 5 which includes Parvovirus. They were started potty training at 4 weeks old with puppy pads and have recently been started in crate training. They have also been started to walk on a leash in a harness along with sit & down commands. They have had a great start on a healthy & well socialized life & now ready for their new forever homes and families. These are high quality pups that are easy to train and will make wonderful companions that are intended for pets, protection & search/rescue. They are not intended for breeding programs and do not come with registration papers. Delivery is possible in Oregon, California & Washington only.
I only accept payment in person at time of sale, please don’t waste my time with scams.

[email protected]
(541)797-9840

Attachments

• 96084E05-34C9-4A1C-BBBF-C67BB0DFD044.jpeg
    96084E05-34C9-4A1C-BBBF-C67BB0DFD044.jpeg
    11.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:
VomHausHurson

VomHausHurson

41DBE633-502B-4738-A158-019BCA66C145.jpeg

VomHausHurson

VomHausHurson