JezebelM927

Breed
Miniature Pinscher
Date Born
October 14, 2018
Sex
Male
Price
We have a beautiful Black and Rust Male Miniature Pinscher for sale. 10 weeks old.
$300

Attachments

• BluePuppy.jpg
    BluePuppy.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Erendera11

Erendera11

Hi! Do you still have males available?

JezebelM927

JezebelM927

Yes, actually I still have all the pups. They are 8 weeks on Friday and are ready to go to their new forever homes. FYI: There are 4 males, 3 that are black with rust and 1 brown one. If your interested, let me know. Not sure where your at but we're in central jersey in Bridgwater.

Reactions: Erendera11
Erendera11

Erendera11

JezebelM927 said:
Yes, actually I still have all the pups. They are 8 weeks on Friday and are ready to go to their new forever homes. FYI: There are 4 males, 3 that are black with rust and 1 brown one. If your interested, let me know. Not sure where your at but we're in central jersey in Bridgwater.

I am interested in a little black boy! I am located in Norwalk Ct not tooo far out :)

JezebelM927

JezebelM927

Erendera11 said:
I am interested in a little black boy! I am located in Norwalk Ct not tooo far out :)
Yikes - about 90 miles

Erendera11

Erendera11

JezebelM927 said:
Yikes - about 90 miles
My gps tells me about 2 hours, which isn’t bad! I don’t know if you’re willing to sell to me but I am very interested, I had a min pin growing up and would love one!

JezebelM927

JezebelM927

For me personally 2 hours isn't bad but then again I'm originally from Brooklyn and taking a train into the city could be hours . . . even though I was 20 miles away.

So the puppies are 8 weeks now, they've been weaned from the mom for 2 1/2 weeks and eat hard food with some warm water to make it easier to digest. We have several people that say they are interested. Just let me know when you can come, they are 8 weeks tomorrow so they are ready to go to their forever homes. So just let me know, again we're on Maple Street in Bridgewater, NJ 08807.

JezebelM927

JezebelM927

Hey, wanted to know if you were still interested and if so setup a time/date to come meet the parents and puppies and see if you like one.

Erendera11

Erendera11

JezebelM927 said:
Hey, wanted to know if you were still interested and if so setup a time/date to come meet the parents and puppies and see if you like one.
So sorry!!! I never got a notification for this!! Please email me [email protected]

Erendera11

Erendera11

Erendera11 said:
So sorry!!! I never got a notification for this!! Please email me [email protected]
I am still so interested!! And would be able to make the trip out there :)

JezebelM927

JezebelM927

I have 2 males and 1 female

Erendera11

Erendera11

JezebelM927 said:
I have 2 males and 1 female
I would like a male, when could I be able to come down?

JezebelM927

JezebelM927

I'm home all day tomorrow and generally throughout the week, We prefer showing them when my boyfriend is home because he's actually the Min Pin lover and he's home after 4:30 weekdays.

Erendera11

Erendera11

JezebelM927 said:
I'm home all day tomorrow and generally throughout the week, We prefer showing them when my boyfriend is home because he's actually the Min Pin lover and he's home after 4:30 weekdays.
We would probably come down this weekend! :)

Erendera11

Erendera11

Erendera11 said:
We would probably come down this weekend! :)
If that is okay with you!!