AKC Silver, Grey and Blue Weimaraners

Weimaddict

24 years of owning and treasuring the " Grey Ghosts" . I focus on implementing the foundation of good communication and understanding . Imprinting our pups from newborn up creates weims that not only have that look, but have a sensible brain to go from hunting, to being that jogging partner, to that couch potato we love. All our pups come with a 2 yr health guarantee and a home for life. I feel by breeding and bringing more dogs I to this world it is our job to back our pups and ensure they will always have a warm bed and loving arm around them. We have old foundation, hunting, and champion lines.

Rmercado3516

24 years of owning and treasuring the " Grey Ghosts" . I focus on implementing the foundation of good communication and understanding . Imprinting our pups from newborn up creates weims that not only have that look, but have a sensible brain to go from hunting, to being that jogging partner, to that couch potato we love. All our pups come with a 2 yr health guarantee and a home for life. I feel by breeding and bringing more dogs I to this world it is our job to back our pups and ensure they will always have a warm bed and loving arm around them. We have old foundation, hunting, and champion lines.
Do you have any puppies available